Consultation of a lymphologist in Zaporizhzhia and Kyiv
- Qualified lymphological care for patients in Kyiv and Zaporizhzhia
- Treatment of lymphostasis and lymphedema according to the modified CDT method by M. Foeldi
- Prevention of edematous syndrome after complex treatment
We will call you
within 5 minutes!
Symptoms that requires to contact a lymphologist
- 1Swelling of the foot, lower leg, thigh, swelling of the hand, forearm, shoulder
- 2Edema after mastectomy, radiation therapy, with trophic changes in the skin
- 3Heaviness and pain in the limb (leg, arm), redness, skin rash, fever
- 4Postoperative or post-traumatic edema and lymphostasis
What does a lymphologist treat?
- Lymphologist – a doctor specializing in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases of the lymphatic system: lymphostasis, lymphedema, postmastectomy lymphostasis, erysipelas, trophic skin changes, post-traumatic, postoperative lymphostasis
- Lymphology a very narrow specialty, in which a timely appeal to a qualified specialist plays an important role
- In the AngioLife Vascular Center, a lymphologist will conduct an examination, collect an anamnesis of the disease, if necessary, prescribe additional examination methods, make the correct diagnosis, select a course of treatment that meets modern European standards
Do you need a consultation with a lymphologist in Kyiv or Zaporizhzhia?
Sign in to AngioLife right now
To get the consultation
Results of our patients
before and after treatment of lymphostasis in AngioLife
Lymphologist consultation, Prices 2022
from 500 UAH
What does a consultation with a lymphologist look like?
- А The lymphologist will establish the correct diagnosis based on a detailed history of the disease, examination, listen and answer all questions to achieve the best treatment result
- BTreatment at AngioLife is carried out in accordance with international standards developed by the European Association of Lymphologists
- СCDT treatment program - Complete Decongestive Therapy, according to which our center treats lymphedema, is the gold standard of treatment according to international guidelines
Frequently asked questions from our patients
- What are the methods of treatment of lymphostasis in Angiolife?
Treatment of lymphostasis in AngioLife is carried out in accordance with international standards developed by the European Association of Lymphologists, namely: The program for the treatment of lymphostasis according to the Foeldy method (complex physical decongestant therapy - CВT) is a highly effective, non-surgical method for the treatment of lymphostasis and lymphedema of any stage.
- What is CВT? What does the CВT include?
Treatment of lymphostasis according to the CFPT (or Foeldi) method includes the following activities: - Special diet and normalization of body weight - Lifestyle modification and normalization of metabolism - Manual lymphatic drainage by a lymphologist - Compression bandaging of the affected limb by a rehabilitologist - Selection and wearing of special compression stockings - Complex of physiotherapy exercises and gymnastics - Special care for the skin of the affected limb - Conservative treatment The course of treatment is 20 sessions (days). 1 session lasts from 2 to 4 hours depending on the complexity.
- If I'm from another city, can I get a remote consultation?
Of course, you can send the results of your examinations, ultrasound of the vessels of the swollen leg and a photo of the limb from 2-3 sides, after which the doctor will study the situation, contact you and tell you about the treatment program. You can send information to our email or messengers such as viber, telegram or facebook.
- If the patient is from another city, do you provide accommodation?
CВT therapy involves outpatient treatment, so our center does not provide accommodation. However, we can assist in booking accommodation near our center, leave your wishes for the apartment
Looking for treatment of varicose veins in Kyiv?
Get a consultation in AngioLife right now
To get the consultation
Machuskyi Serhii SrO MD vascular surgeon phlebologist
Viktor Gubka PhD MD vascular surgeon phlebologist
Suzdalenko Alexander MS MD vascular surgeon phlebologist
Popova Elena Gennadyevna MS MD Ultrasound Diagnostic Physician
Rasul-zade Sona SrO MD lymphologist vascular surgeon
Lukashenko Lanna Vitalievna PhD MD cardiologist
Viktor Pavlychenko MA MD vascular surgeon phlebologist
Alexandr Voloshyn PhD MD vascular surgeon phlebologist
treatment of lymphostasis in ANGIOLIFE
Has any questions?
Fill out the form and we will call you back!