- Who is a phlebologist and why is he needed
A doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the venous system is called a phlebologist.
A vascular surgeon is a specialist in the treatment of diseases of the arteries, veins, and lymphatic vessels.
Phlebologists and vascular surgeons of the highest qualification category with many years of experience in the treatment of vascular diseases work at AngioLife.
Annually, AngioLife specialists undergo internships in the best vascular centers in Europe, where they master advanced technologies in the treatment of veins.
A unique algorithm for the treatment of varicose veins was developed by a team of phlebologists from AngioLife - ANGIOLIFE VENOUS PROTOCOL. A protocol developed on the basis of the latest international recommendations, the main advantage of which is the priority of vein preservation.
What does a phlebologist and vascular surgeon treat:
Diseases of the venous and lymphatic systems: varicose veins, telangiectasias (blue and red meshes and cobwebs), CVI (chronic venous insufficiency), thrombosis (DVT), thrombophlebitis (TF), post-thrombotic disease (PTFS), phlebitis, inflammation of the veins, phlebopathy , trophic ulcer, venous malformations, pelvic plethora syndrome, varicose veins of the pelvis, lymphostasis, edema and lymphedema.
Diseases of the arteries: atherosclerosis obliterans, endarteritis, thromboangiitis, arterial embolism and thrombosis, Raynaud's syndrome, angiotrophoneurosis, arterial occlusion and stenosis, chronic and acute limb ischemia, cerebral circulation disorders, congenital anomalies vascular development.
- Diagnostics in phlebology.
Expert consultation with a specialist (a detailed conversation with the patient and a comprehensive examination, laboratory diagnostics and blood tests)
Diagnosis by a phlebologist at NV AngioLife includes ultrasound examination of blood vessels on except class equipment
- Esaot MyLab ONE (USA).
- General Electric Logic E Ultrasound (USA)
- SIEMENS HELX S3000 Evolution (Germany)
- Augmented reality visualization of veins:
- VeinViewer Flex
- Transilluminator Wainlight II (USA)
- Syris Scientific V 600
- Additional diagnostic methods: MSCT of veins and arteries, MRI of vessels, angiography of venous and arterial vessels.
- Minimally invasive treatments for varicose veins
We treat varicose veins exclusively with non-surgical methods. Our patients undergo treatment without anesthesia and without incisions, which takes only 20 minutes, after which they can leave the center on their own.
AngioLife phlebologists are fluent in all modern vein treatment methods and perform more than 3,000 such procedures annually.
- EVLC - laser treatment of varicose veins Biolytec Ceralas Elves 1470nm (Germany)
- RFO - Radiofrequency removal of varicose veins Coviden ClosureFast™ RFA System
- Bioglue - adhesive adhesive obliteration of varicose veins Venex, VenaSeal, VenaBlock
- Sclero - sclerotherapy of varicose veins by chemical treatment (more than 6 types)
- Mcaviar and Miniphlebectomy - removal of varicose veins through micro-punctures up to 1mm
- Innovative vascular treatment ∙ only at AngioLife
Unique methods of treating vascular pathology to avoid surgery and save blood vessels. These methods of treatment are completely safe and especially effective in the early stages of vascular diseases.
- PVP - restoration of venous valves by percutaneous valvuloplasty. Especially effective for incipient varicose veins
- PRP+VEGF therapy - procedure stimulating angiogenesis and growth of new vessels, very effective in trophic ulcers, atherosclerosis and PTFS
- CLaCS is the most effective procedure in the world for the removal of small capillaries and vascular networks using cryolaser and cryosclerotherapy
- Vascular Disease Prevention
Most vascular diseases, like varicose veins, belong to the group of hereditary, chronic ailments, which is why they often progress over several years.
Then, after complex treatment at AngioLife, our experts regularly conduct preventive examinations of patients. Preventing the progression of vascular diseases in the future!
Need a consultation with a phlebologist in Kyiv - Pechersk?
Don't delay, sign up for AngioLife Clinic now
Sign up for a consultation