What diseases of the arteries should be addressed to Angiolife:
- obliterating atherosclerosis (PAD) and endarteritis of the arteries of the lower extremities;
- occlusion or stenosis of the arteries of the lower extremities;
- atherosclerosis of the vessels of the head and neck;
- trophic ulcers on the legs and feet;
- diabetic foot and Buerger's thromboangiitis.
The AngioLife Vascular Center has all the means for the timely diagnosis of atherosclerosis. Doctors will tell you methods of treatment and prevention to preserve the health of blood vessels for many years.