Restoration of the valves of the saphenous varicose veins
- Percutaneous valvuloplasty with hyaluronic acid (PVHA) only in AngioLife®
- A unique, state-of-the-art, mini-invasive procedure to restore lost venous valve function
- The duration of the PVHA procedure is no more than 45 minutes, after which the function of the vein is restored by 99%
Benefits of Vein Valve Restoration
- 1100% safe (the procedure is performed under sterile conditions using non-pyrogenic fillers of non-animal origin)
- 2Performing the procedure on an outpatient basis, lasting from 15 to 45 minutes
- 3 The ability to preserve the function of the main veins (if the principles of prevention are observed, it is possible to achieve a stable result for several years)
- 4 No significant restrictions after manipulation
Saphenous vein valvuloplasty
in Kyiv and Zaporizhzhia
- AngioLife Vascular Center is the only medical center in Ukraine where procedures are carried out aimed at preserving the function of the saphenous veins and restoring valve function in the initial stages of varicose veins
- Method from
The method invented by Prof. J. Ragg in Zurich, Switzerland. He was the first to describe and use this approach in clinical practice both in isolation for valve correction and as external compression after foam sclerotherapy
- Indications for
Only a phlebologist with extensive experience can determine the indications for PVHA, by conducting an ultrasound duplex examination, determining the diameter and length of the vein segment that has ceased to function (in which reflux is the movement of blood in the opposite direction)
- Varicose treatment
PVHA method provides an opportunity to restore the lost function of the saphenous vein and can be considered as an alternative to endovenous ablation or surgical removal, especially in the earliest stages of varicose veins
The results of our patients
before and after treatment of varicose veins
Vein valve repair, Prices 2022
Percutaneous valvuloplasty (1 session)
from 6000 UAH
How does valve repair is performed
- A Vein cuff
The substance that makes up the cuff is called a filler and is made up of high quality hyaluronic acid. This drug has: viscoelasticity, sterility, non-pyrogenicity and non-animal origin. Hyaluronic acid preparations have proven themselves remarkably in the field of cosmetology and plastic surgery as extremely safe, since it is an integral part of the connective tissue in the human body
- B Treatment of varicose veins through 1 puncture
Creates a custom "cuff" around the vein at the site of local expansion, which makes it possible, due to external compression, to restore the lost closing function of the valve inside the vein
- In 100% secure
With over time, hyaluronic acid dissolves, but a more stable cuff is formed at the injection site from its own connective fibrous tissue. It is extremely important to regularly follow up with a phlebologist after this procedure to assess the dynamics and timely diagnosis of signs of progression of varicose veins.
for the treatment of varicose veins at the AngioLife Vascular Center®
Sign up for treatment
Frequently asked questions from our patients
- How do I prepare for a vein valve repair procedure?
Special preparation is not required, after the initial examination, the doctor will prescribe the necessary list of examinations. On the day of the procedure, you can have breakfast and come to the treatment in a good mood, loose clothes and comfortable shoes.
- How long does the result of the PVHА procedure last?
After 1-3 months hyaluronic acid dissolves and at the injection site a more stable cuff is formed from its own connective tissue. Which allows the valve to naturally close and perform its function of blood flow. After 1-3 years, we recommend repeating the procedure, as varicose veins can progress.
- What are the recommendations after PVHA?
After this procedure, it is possible to perform staged sclerotherapy to achieve a good cosmetic result or a CLaCS procedure.
- Are compression stockings necessary after PVHA?
It all depends on the stage of varicose veins and ultrasound data. After the procedure, the doctor will determine the need and timing of wearing compression stockings.
- At what stage of varicose veins is PVHA done?
Percutaneous valve repair is possible only at the earliest stages of varicose veins, so qualified and accurate diagnosis of the disease is very important.
Looking for treatment of varicose veins in Kyiv?
Get a consultation in AngioLife right now
To get the consultation
Valvuloplasty — the most effective way to restore venous valves
- improves the function of vein valves throughout the varicose vein
- Venous hemodynamics improves significantly in a short period of time
- avoids open surgery and laser photocoagulation
Restoration of valves in Kyiv and Zaporizhzhia with ANGIOLIFE® is the best solution for treating varicose veins! Get in touch!
and healthy veins
You are guaranteed!
after ANGIOLIFE valve repair®
Has any questions?
Fill out the form and we will call you back!