PRP+VEGF Cell Therapy
- Separation of autologous cells using Harvest Smart PREP2®- Terumo BCT (USA)
- Concentrations of platelets and growth factors up to 1 million cells per 1 microliter
- High efficiency in the treatment of patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system
What diseases are treated with cell therapy
- 1 Treatment of chronic ischemia of the lower extremities due to atherosclerosis, endarteritis or diabetes mellitus, PRP + VEGF therapy stimulates the growth of new blood vessels, accelerates tissue regeneration, increases the distance painless walking
- 2 Treatment of trophic ulcers and wounds of various etiologies, PRP therapy promotes faster and better healing of trophic ulcers and initiates the restoration of healthy skin
- 3 After operations on the arteries of the lower extremities, PRP + VEGF therapy significantly reduces pain, stimulates tissue regeneration and growth of new capillaries
- 4 Treatment of post-thrombotic disease, PRP+VEGF therapy normalizes microcirculation in the limb, improves venous outflow, stimulates healing of connective tissue
An effective system of treatment with stem cells Harvest Smart PREP2® in AngioLife
- PRP+VEGF – it is platelet-rich plasma, the only product that contains elevated levels of all your natural growth factors
Platelet Reach Plasma
Tiny blood cells containing large reservoirs of growth factors. The normal concentration of platelets circulating in your blood does not exceed 200 thousand per 1 microliter, while the number of platelets in PRP concentrate reaches 2 million per microliter
- Growth Factors
Vascular Growth Factor
Natural molecules capable of stimulating the growth, proliferation and differentiation of living cells. Growth factors contribute to the emergence of new blood vessels (neoangiogenesis), stimulate the healing of trophic ulcers, initiate tissue regeneration and repair, and significantly reduce pain.
- PRP + VEGF
Platelet-Rich Plasma, the only product that contains elevated levels of all your natural growth factors
The results of our patients
before and after cell therapy
Cell Therapy, Prices 2022
Cell PRP+VEGF therapy
from 10800 UAH
in Kyiv and Zaporizhzhia
- А Stimulates the growth of new blood vessels
The vascular endothelial growth factor VEGF has an angiogenic effect, stimulates non-angiogenesis, increases vascular permeability. Platelet growth factor PDGF initiates the healing of connective tissue
- B Accelerates DNA synthesis
Transforming Growth Factor TGFß stimulates DNA synthesis, proliferation and differentiation of various cell types, stimulates collagen synthesis
- In Activates healing processes
Epidermal growth factor (EGF) stimulates the development and differentiation of the epidermis. Insulin-like growth factor IGF1 / 2 accelerates the growth, development and differentiation of cells and tissues of the body
for the treatment of varicose veins at the AngioLife Vascular Center®
Sign up for treatment
Frequently asked questions from our patients
- Is PRP+VEGF therapy safe?
PRP is made from a small amount of your own blood. PRP cells are produced in a special apparatus with the patient and under the supervision of a physician. In addition, since PRP cells are isolated from your own blood, they are isolated from the risk of disease transmission, and also never cause allergic or adverse reactions.
- Is this the same PRP therapy as cosmetologists do?
No, it's not. The Vascular Center AngioLife uses the most modern and efficient autologous cell separation system for PRP therapy - Harvest Smart PREP2® by Terumo UGT (USA). The Harvest Smart PREP2 system allows you to achieve the highest concentration of platelets and growth factors, up to 1 million cells per 1 microliter. This system has undergone a large number of studies and has proven to be highly effective in the treatment of patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- What anesthesia is used for vascular PRP therapy?
At the AngioLife Vascular Center, the cell therapy procedure is performed without anesthesia, without incisions and does not require special anesthesia. 15 minutes after treatment, patients leave our center on their own.
- How often should cell therapy be repeated?
According to our observations, the effectiveness of repeated PRP + VEGF therapy for 1-2 months increases the effectiveness of treatment by 50-70%, which is a significant indicator in patients with vascular diseases.
Looking for treatment of varicose veins in Kyiv?
Get a consultation in AngioLife right now
To get the consultation
Cellular PRP+VEGF therapy — the fastest, safest and most effective way to treat trophic ulcers
- AngioLife® the only center that has extensive experience in the use of cellular technologies in the treatment of chronic ischemia of the lower extremities in atherosclerosis, endarteritis, diabetic foot, as well as in the treatment of trophic ulcers and necrosis of various etiologies
PRP+VEGF therapy in Kyiv and Zaporozhye at ANGIOLIFE® is the best solution for healthy and clean blood vessels! Get in touch!
New life for your vessels!
about ANGIOLIFE PRP therapy ®
Has any questions?
Fill out the form and we will call you back!